This has been a productive year, which explains the sporadic posts. Nonetheless, by all means to continue and carry on…posts resume.
Reading will always be on trend, no matter the color or season–it is a mainstay. Digital or actual, there is nothing like a good book to help refresh, captivate, inspire, ignite, or simply sweep away. This post is concise, yet resourceful. Listed below are a few good reads that I own, have read and anticipate owning. Feel free to recommend and share your thoughts. As a lifetime learner, too many books will never be enough.
- This is guaranteed to be life changing if you allow it to do so, brief yet powerful read! Website: http://www.therobertd.com/the-book/
- Inspiring, witty and resourceful read that invigorates and prompts you to embrace your inner chic with Parisian flair. Simplicity at best that motivated minimalism in the most purposeful ways! A daily connoisseur for sure! Website: http://jenniferlscott.com/
- I am picking this one up today! I listen to her podcast each week and I am never disappointed. Living a purposeful, meaningful, simply luxurious life while discovering another beautiful side of yourself. I can only hope that the book is as AMAZING! Shannon is a blogger and author with an educational background. She offers a refined view of how life should be and touches on every topic from decor, french pleasures, style, fashion, cooking, and countless offerings that will keep you occupied. Website: http://shannonables.com/
- A constant staple as a reference resource guide that always comes in handy.
The Holy Bible
- A living resource guide that should be a daily read, never gets old, although it is in age. A real page turner.
- This author does not hold back and I love that about her book! Your daughters will be well versed in making mature decisions about sexual integrity and understanding the honor and value that makes her attractive when she elects not to compromise based on standards of virtue.
These are all affordable that you can find on amazon.com or barnesandnoble. Each worth the investment. Enjoy!